As Account Manager, you serve as the primary client contact on day-to-day management and implementation of cross-channel marketing programs.
As Account Manager, you serve as the primary client contact on day-to-day management and implementation of cross-channel marketing programs. You are strategic, polished, service-oriented, and committed to delivering great results for your clients. You understand the client’s business, develop and maintain positive client relationships, and ensure the overall partnership is productive and rewarding. You enjoy solving problems and creating opportunities, and you’re motivated to deliver great work on the client’s behalf.
Reports to: Account Director
- Organize and maintain all necessary documentation for assigned accounts
- Remain knowledgeable at all times about the status of projects
- Work closely with production teams to ensure work is completed accurately and on time
- Work closely with strategy, creative, social media and other internal departments to keep teams informed of any changes in the client and/or competitive climate
- Anticipate client needs, identify solutions, and increase the value of service
- Manage budgets and project scopes; ensure profitable delivery of services and client satisfaction
- Understand traditional and digital marketing; align strategies and tactics with an eye on results
- Support senior Client Service staff in crafting and updating account plans
- Develop skills to guide, advise, assist, and motivate agency team members
- Develop client relationships; identify opportunities to add value to client’s business
- Work with managers to develop proposals and present ideas and plans
- Work with agency project management system / Daily needs, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 2-6 years agency experience preferred, or related communications industry experience
- 2+ years experience working in interactive marketing
- Highly proficient in use of Microsoft office suite
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately through written and verbal means
The intent of this job description is to provide a non-exhaustive representation of the type of duties and responsibilities that will be required of the position given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Smiths Agency may supplement, modify, or eliminate responsibilities from time to time, in its discretion.
Smiths Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity as a critical step in ensuring employee success.