Media Oversight Manager
Smiths Agency is seeking a highly motivated and savvy individual that will work with nearly all members of the Smith Brothers team. As part of our Channel marketing & Analytics team you will focus on managing project timelines, workflow, resourcing including deliverable timeliness and quality.
We are seeking are a highly motivated and savvy individual that will work with nearly all members of the Smiths Agency team. As part of our Channel marketing & Analytics team you will focus on managing project timelines, workflow, resourcing including deliverable timeliness and quality.
The types of clients, plans and messaging vary greatly offering a diverse set of challenges and learning opportunities. The ideal Media Oversight Manager is skilled in the understanding of media campaigns (prominently digital) and the process that goes into developing and executing client campaigns. This person will lead workflow for all marketing plans for our clients in close coordination with the Client Service team and Media leadership team at Smiths Agency, inclusive of, email and digital media across programmatic, social and search, ensuring consistency across all elements and flawless execution against timelines.
- Leads media workflow timelines for all client deliverables including channel planning, vendor RFP timing, search & social account builds, campaign launches & reporting.
- Owns client media brief processes and ensures all clients kick-off in the same process .
- Facilitates daily media team meetings to review deliverables and timelines.
- Owns agendas, shares notes and next steps to all relevant parties.
- Oversee project management tool and timing for all projects. Leads enhancements in Project Management tool to create efficiencies for all team members, inclusive of project estimates and timelines.
- Responsible for first review of creative with media team to ensure deliverables are accurate to business requirements and provides collaborated team feedback.
- Knowledgeable of digital media best practices and up to speed on latest platforms.
- Work hand in hand with the digital production teams on process for design and copy handoffs.
- Builds and maintains strong partnerships between CS, Creative, and Production.
- Collaborates with the Director on efficiencies within current processes and development of new processes as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or industry experience
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and/or digital project management
- Highly process oriented with a strong attention to detail with the ability to connect workflows across 10+ clients at one time
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Task-oriented and timeline driven
- Self-starter that can have an immediate positive impact on process and execution
- Ability to influence, coordinate and motivate teams in a high pace environment
- Accountable for financial reporting process (team hours per scoped work)
- Experience working with all online marketing disciplines (ranging from web development to social media)
- Strong project management and organizational skills
The intent of this job description is to provide a non-exhaustive representation of the type of duties and responsibilities that will be required of the position given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Smiths Agency may supplement, modify, or eliminate responsibilities from time to time, in its discretion.
Smiths Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity as a critical step in ensuring employee success.