Paid Social Media Specialist
Smiths Agency is seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Paid Social Media Specialist. The Paid Social Media Specialist will help team members oversee and develop social media strategy, execution, and deliver results for clients across a myriad of different paid social platforms.
This role requires expertise in social media channels and experience executing social advertising campaigns.
This person will have experience managing paid campaigns across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, TikTok, and/or Snapchat. A successful specialist will be a curious self-starter, dedicated to creating successful campaigns that drive value for our clients.
They should have a passion for media buying and emerging technologies, as well as an excellent understanding of the role of digital advertising in the customer acquisition journey. This position will be part of the Media Team and report to the Senior Social Media Strategist, Social Media Strategist & Digital Strategists.
- Collaborate with creative team to produce valuable, relevant social media content
- Execute paid social campaigns according to client publishing strategies
- Monitor and Pace media across accounts
- Manage editorial content calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve upon results by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Create comprehensive client-facing social media reports
- Manage and organize posting of all social media content
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Sprout Social
- Finds creative ways to gain insights and trends using qualitative and quantitative tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Mass Media, Writing or related fields.
- At least 1 year technical experience with paid social media advertising
- 1+ years of hands-on set-up management and optimization of marketing campaigns towards performance-based KPIs within social media platforms
- 1+ years of experience using social media management tools such as Sprout Social and Hootsuite
- 1+ years of experience with Google Analytics and other tools to create data-driven social media reports
- Dedicated team player
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience managing monthly advertising budgets
- Knowledge and understanding of search engine marketing
- Exceptional project management skills, consistent follow-through, and strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced dynamic environment, and ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional work ethic, high sense of urgency, driven, and self-motivated.
- Excited to learn new things and to work across multiple properties and business types.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills and ability to translate date into clear and concise insights that will be understandable and of value to the client’s needs/goals.
The intent of this job description is to provide a non-exhaustive representation of the type of duties and responsibilities that will be required of the position given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Smiths Agency may supplement, modify, or eliminate responsibilities from time to time, in its discretion.
Smiths Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity as a critical step in ensuring employee success.